Life is a journey where we have to come across and experience different paths. Right from birth till old age, a person goes through many stages of life that we have to go through. And one of the vital stages is, “CAREER”. When we are close to reaching the ‘Career stage’ or presently standing at it we always think about it. In the morning, evening, while awake, eating, sleeping, or doing other daily chores, “one and the only” thing that we keep thinking about is “Career” and so many questions like about career? Whether this career will be good or the other one? If I choose this then will I get a good salary job in this? And so on…
In today’s scenario, there are ample choices a student can make in the engineering field like software engineer, Web Designer, Software Testing, Project developer, and many more. In today’s scenario, the most lucrative and rewarding career opportunity now trending is in “Data Science”, like Data analyst, Data scientist, Cloud, and stack developer.
Data Science as a Career
Data science has been helping businesses to grow beyond the conventional norms of data consolidation. Today Data drives the decision-making process of all kinds of businesses, be it small or large. It is witnessed that during the pandemic, most operations moved to digital platforms which opened up an opportunity for e-commerce with Big Data.
But Why Choose Data Science?
- The answer is very simple. Businesses have now moved from age-old data calculation techniques and have started leveraging the power of data.
- The importance of Data Science can be understood by the fact that even online marketing and entertainment giants like Amazon and Netflix are mostly dependent on it to get consumer insights.
- Unstructured and unorganized data can be a headache for companies, but thanks to Data Science, this task can now be less time-consuming, less costly, and easy to handle.
- Demand for Data Science professionals across industries, from businesses to non-profit organizations to government institutions, has gone up.
- In the spotlight, data science offers high salaries and big opportunities.
Courses options in Data Science:
The demand for experts in data science is accelerating in the government and private sectors as well. For getting the expected knowledge, one can have choices of data science courses
- Data science with deep learning and Machine learning in python
- R and python programming for data scientists
- Machine learning concepts in data science
- Applied data science
- Statistical analysis for data science.
Careers in Data Science:
The Data Science domain is booming. You can explore the following careers in data science.
- Business analyst
- Data Architect and Administrator
- Data Scientist and Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Statisticians and Mathematicians
- Marketing Analyst
- Clinical Data Managers.
Data science has become one of the successful career options and opens plenty of job roles for an individual. Thus any professional with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer engineering can easily consider building his career in data science.
Data science: Frontrunner for Career
As compared to other professions, careers in data science offer more than one type of job role. Continuous learning and up-skilling of technical skills in various programming languages, platforms, and technologies are essential to advance your data science career.
But above all, a data scientist needs to love data. “Data science is a 21st-century job skill that everybody should have.” Says Eric Van Dusen, curriculum coordinator for data science education at the University of California (UC), Berkeley.
To conclude, “What you LOVE, is what you CHOOSE, and what you CHOOSE is what you become”. So CHOOSE Wisely!
BBA and MBA in Business Analytics at Manav Rachna University focus on conceptual knowledge in multiple disciplines of analytics. Students will be taught to apply analytic tools and techniques to solve business analytic problems.
Why should you apply for the BBA and MBA with Business Analytics at Manav Rachna University?
- Excel yourself in the Business Analytics field.
- At an affordable Fee across Delhi NCR
- Get dual qualification BBA/MBA degree from MRU and a certification in Business Analytics from ISDC, UK endorsed by Institute of Analytics (IoA), United Kingdom’s only professional body for Analytics and Data Science all over the globe.
- Industry-validated Modules of Business Analytics that will make you job-ready.
- 100 % Placement assistance and support.
- Master Trainers classes from Industry people.
- Extensive guidance on Live projects, Analytical software, etc for career opportunities and growth.
- Live interactive hands-on sessions by industry experts along with free software for the students.
- 2-year Membership from Institute of Analytics exclusively for MRU students; Two years cost Registration + Annual Subscription INR 30,000 approx that is completely waived off; Benefits: Virtual Career Fair, Networking, keeps you updated with Industry, networking opportunities.