MCQ Questions for Class 6 English Vocation Honeysuckle
We have provided MCQ Questions for Class 6 English Vocation Honeysuckle with answers will put you to an advantage over the other classmates and enable you to work on the weak areas. You can deal with tricky questions that can come in the exams and get the highest marks possible. These MCQ Questions for Class 6 English Honeysuckle will fulfil the needs of every students and speed up their learning process.
Vocation Honeysuckle MCQ Questions with answers online test will help the student improve their performance at school level and prepare them for competitive exams. It will make it easier for you to learn concepts better and understand the concepts effectively.
Vocation Honeysuckle MCQ Questions for Class 6 English
1. What is the meaning of vocation ?
► (a) Business
2. Who is the poet of this poem ?
(b) Rabindranath Tagore
(c) Walter De la Mare
(d) Carol Moore
► (b) Rabindranath Tagore
3. Last of all, the speaker wishes to be a ______.
► (d) watchman
4. The child wishes to be ______.
(a) a hawker
(b) a gardener
(c) a watchman
(d) all of these
► (d) all of these
5. What is the meaning of “Crystal” ?
(a) Better pastel
(b) High quality glass
(d) None of these
► (b) High quality glass
6. What does the word ‘Gong’ in the passage mean?
(a) A type of cage
(b) A metal object which makes aloud sound when one hits it
(c) A large boat
(d) None of the above
► (b) A metal object which makes aloud sound when one hits it
7. The hawker passes time ______.
(c) with great difficulty
► (a) leisurely
8. When did poet say that “spending my day in the road” ?
(a) When he wish, he were a hawker
(b) When he wish, he were a policeman
(c) When he wish, he were a teacher
(d) When he wish, he were watchman
► (a) When he wish, he were a hawker
9. The child wishes so because ______.
(a) It will make him a sensible man
(b) It will give him-opportunity to work hard
(c) It will give him enough money
(d) It will give him full freedom of action
► (d) It will give him full freedom of action
10. Which wish is not a part of in this poem ?
(a) were a watchman
(b) were a hawker
(c) were a gardener
(d) I were a teacher
► (d) I were a teacher
11. Who is the speaker in this poem ?
(a) An adult man
(b) A hawker
(c) A small boy
(d) An old man
► (c) A small boy
12. Just as it gets dark in the evening and ______.
(a) my mother sends me to bed
(b) my mother gives fruits for at
(c) my mother refuse to go outside
(d) none of these
► (a) my mother sends me to bed
13. The street lamp has been compared to a ______.
► (b) giant
14. The lane is dark and lonely because ______.
(a) there is no street lamp there
(b) it is holiday
(c) it is very cold
(d) it is night
► (d) it is night