MCQ Questions for Class 6 English Chapter 4 An Indian–American Woman in Space: Kalpana Chawla Honeysuckle
You will find MCQ Questions for Class 6 English Chapter 4 An Indian–American Woman in Space: Kalpana Chawla Honeysuckle with answers will be useful in knowing your syllabus fully and managing time which play a significant role in every student’s preparation. You will learn about the different types of questions that can be formed from a particular concept. MCQ Questions for Class 6 English Honeysuckle helps in retaining more concepts and getting a deeper understanding of various topics.
Chapter 4 An Indian–American Woman in Space: Kalpana Chawla Honeysuckle MCQ Questions with answers online test will put you to an advantage over the other classmates and enable you to work on the weak areas. In the examinations, you will get to familiarize with the questions appear in the exams.
Chapter 4 An Indian–American Woman in Space: Kalpana Chawla Honeysuckle MCQ Questions for Class 6 English
1. How did she become an astronaut ?
(a) By studying space engineering
(b) By getting training at NASA
(c) To qualifying as a pilot
(d) By struggling hard
► (b) By getting training at NASA
2. Where did Kalpana Chawla go for her master degree ?
(d) United States of America
► (d) United States of America
3. What is the meaning of the phrase ‘Awe-inspiring is’ ?
(a) Something terrifying
(b) Something that causes feeling of respect
(c) Great running
(d) Great climbing
► (b) Something that causes feeling of respect
4. When Columbia lost contact with NASA it was traveling over ______.
(a) 10,000 km. per hour
(b) 20,000 km. per hour
(c) 30,000 Km. per hour
(d) 40,000 km. per hour
► (b) 20,000 km. per hour
5. With whom she got married ?
(a) A Doctor
(b) An Engineer
(c) A flight instructor Jean Pierre Harrison
(d) A Pilot
► (c) A flight instructor Jean Pierre Harrison
6. From which school Kalpana Chawla completed her study?
(a) Arya School
(b) Tagore School
(c) Dayanand Scheel
(d) Jai Prakash School
► (b) Tagore School
7. What was the duration of the Kalpana Chawla’s first space mission in the space shuttle?
(a) 10 days, 2 hours and 60 minutes
(b) 20 days, 10 hours and 40 minutes
(c) 15 days, 16 hours and 34 minutes
(d) 10 days, 2 hours and 10 minutes
► (c) 15 days, 16 hours and 34 minutes
8. How many experiments were done by the scientist crew astronauts ?
(a) 50 experiments
(b) 10 experiments
(c) 60 experiments
(d) 80 experiments
► (d) 80 experiments
9. Who were the two crew member of other country ?
(a) A Canadian and American astronaut
(b) A England and China astronaut
(c) A Japanese and Ukrainian astronaut
(d) A Italy and Malaysia astronaut
► (c) A Japanese and Ukrainian astronaut
10. Kalpana Chawla was born in ______.
► (c) Karnal
11. Kalpana Chawla sent a message from aboard the space shuttle to ______.
(a) students of her college in Delhi
(b) students of her college in Mumbai
(c) students of her college in Dehradun
(d) students of her college in Chandigarh
► (d) students of her college in Chandigarh
12. What is the meaning of ‘Enormous’?
(c) Very Large
► (c) Very Large
13. The crew performed experiments such as pollinating plants and faster computer chips price tag of about ______.
(a) 51 million dollars
(b) 52 million dollars
(c) 54 million dollars
(d) 56 million dollars
► (d) 56 million dollars
14. Kalpana Chawla’s parents allowed her to join ______.
(a) India Air force
(b) Engineering college
(c) Indian navy
(d) Medical college
► (b) Engineering college
15. The Space Shuttle Columbia was said to be good for ______.
(a) 50 flights
(b) 70 flights
(c) 80 flights
(d) 100 flights
► (d) 100 flights
16. Kalpana Chawla was also a certified ______.
(a) Military office
(b) Flight instructor
(c) Mechanical engineer
(d) None of these
► (b) Flight instructor
17. Kalpana Chawla went to U.S. after obtaining a Bachelor of science degree in ______.
(a) Aeronautical engineering
(b) Civil engineering
(c) Mechanical engineering
(d) None of these
► (a) Aeronautical engineering
18. Columbia met with its tragic fate in its ______.
(a) 20th space flight
(b) 25th space flight
(c) 28th space flight
(d) 50th space flight
► (c) 28th space flight