MCQ Questions for Class 7 English Chapter 3 Gopal and the Hilsa Fish Honeycomb
You will find MCQ Questions for Class 7 English Chapter 3 Gopal and the Hilsa Fish Honeycomb with answers will fulfil the needs of every students and speed up their learning process. With the help of the given MCQ Questions for Class 7 English Honeycomb, you can effectively prioritize the topics for easier understanding. You will learn about the different types of questions that can be formed from a particular concept.
Chapter 3 Gopal and the Hilsa Fish Honeycomb MCQ Questions with answers online test will encourage to learn more topics and make the learning more fun. These one mark questions are very important in improving good score in exams.
Chapter 3 Gopal and the Hilsa Fish Honeycomb MCQ Questions for Class 7 English
1. Who got angry to talk about Hilsa fish?
► (a) King
2. Which season is mentioned in this lesson?
(a) Season of Hilsa-fish
(b) Season of flowers
(c) Season of rain
(d) Season of Star-fish
► (a) Season of Hilsa-fish
3. Before going out to buy a Hilsa fish Gopal ______.
(a) Half shaved his face
(b) Smeared himself with ash
(c) Wear torn clothes
(d) All of these.
► (d) All of these.
4. How did the king felt after he lost his temper?
(d) None of these
► (a) Sorry
5. The king asked Gopal to prove that Gopal was ______.
(d) not a traitor
► (b) clever
6. Gopal’s wife asked Gopal why his
(a) Red with anger
(b) Half shaven
(d) None of those
► (b) Half shaven
7. Gopal told the guards that he ______.
(a) Wanted to see the king
(b) Wanted to see the queen
(c) Was the king
(d) Was crazy
► (a) Wanted to see the king
8. The king was fed up ______.
(a) with the daily routine
(b) of the talk of hilsa fish
(c) of his courtiers
(d) of lying down
► (b) of the talk of hilsa fish
9. Where did Gopal go after dressing?
(a) to buy Hilsa fish
(b) for a walk
(c) to buy milk
(d) for marriage
► (a) to buy Hilsa fish
10. What did the watchmen inform the king?
(a) that the man was crazy
(c) that he insisted to see the king
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) None of these
► (c) both (a) and (b)
11. What did Gopal start doing?
(a) dancing and singing loudly
(c) abusing watchmen
(c) speaking of the king
(d) playing different tricks
► (a) dancing and singing loudly
12. What did Gopal tell the king?
(a) that he had brought a hilsa fish
(b) that he had forgotten his challenge
(c) that he had forgotten something
(d) that he had forgotten the promise he-made
► (c) that he had forgotten something
13. The courtiers discussed nothing but ______.
(a) cod fish
(b) whale fish
(c) heel fish
(d) hilsa fish
► (d) hilsa fish.
14. Write is the meaning of strange?
► (a) Unusual
15. Gopal bought the hilsa fish and started for ______.
(a) his home
(b) the temple
(c) the palace
► (c) the palace