Q. : Write Kepler’s Law of Motion.
Or Write Kepler’s Law of Planetary Motion.
Kepler’s Laws : Kepler stated the three laws of planetary motion as follows :
- The Law of Elliptical Orbits : Every planet moves in an elliptical orbit around the sun, and the sun being at one of the foci.
- The Law of Areas : Straight line joining the sum to the planet sweeps equal areas in equal intervats of time.
- The Harmonic Law : Square of the time period of a planet is directly proportional to the cube of its mean distance from the sun.
Read Also :
- First Law of Thermodynamic in Hindi & English
- What is Reference Frame? Inertial ans Non-Inertial frame.
- Why is Aufbau Principle Important?
- What is Diagonal Relationship and Their Causes.